Sunday, September 14, 2008

All Our Nameable Days Has a Twin Site (the Website)


AN INVITATION TO CLICK

Welcome to

All Our Nameable Days

(the Website)
http://nameabledays.jimdo.com

the new web pages devoted exclusively to the works of

Marne L. Kilates

(poet, translator, blogger, Net publisher & editor,
Netizen)

You might have stumbled upon it sometime.
I’ve sent out its link here and there,
at poet’sPicturebook or this blog of the same name.
But now it’s a bit more prepared, with more content
(it will forever be updated), more presentable
for viewing and visits by the larger world.

In the hope that you might have encountered
any of my poems somewhere, and you wanted to see more
(in that case... it doesn’t take much to make a poet happy),
visit Nameable Days. Jimdo.Com.

Poems recent, revised, revisited, or which you may have never read,
& translations of great Filipino poetry, are all there.

You can even contribute pictures for the Home Page.
Visit the site to know how.

It’s not often you encounter such a thing on the Net,
so you might as well remember where to go next time:
http://nameabledays.jimdo.com.

Drop in (click any of the links on this page), welcome to my new website. Thank You.

Marne K

(We're not abandoning this site. I've actually just fixed it up. This continues to be my blog, "my notes & half-notes" and still some poetry, while the Jimdo website makes my work available online. Apologies for the blurred letters.)

Sample my books & translations featured at Nameabledays.Jimdo.Com.




No comments: